One of the many sounds that can be heard from this apartment is a high-pitched shrill scream (there are four different versions). As Ariana already mentioned, this even caused the police to come knocking on our door one day. Anyways, the moral of the story is that Lily is excellent at scaring us. She knows the right times to come and quietly sneak up on us. She even knows what to whisper in our ears when shes unexpectedly right next to us. It's very scary, but that girl has got some mad skills. However, I have had the great opportunity of being able to scare the one who scares us TWO times!!! She has taught me well and I can't quite recall how I scared her the first time, unfortunately I have the memory of a 342 year old. Maybe i'll remember one day and let the world know, but for now i g2g to class. okay love you!
xoxo gossip girl (jk def dont watch that show)
no but seriously, i dont watch that show. k bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU NEED TO START WATCHING THAT SHOW. ill call you over next time im watching it ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo
gossip girl ;)
LOVE YEA GIRLLL!
wait but im jking okay? i mean i watch that show....but im jking about the xoxo part....kind of.
love prankin!
ReplyDeleteabcd,
gossip girl