In all honesty, i was unsure about how this whole "blogging" thing would work out, however my roommates/sisters were (forcefully, may I add) persuading me to write a "blog" (because as always, i'm the last to do everything) so we could complete one round of Spring Break 06's blog posts. however, it took me at least 10 minutes to figure out how to create this "blog." after anxiously scrolling up and down the webpage and hopelessly clicking every icon that appeared, I finally realized what the problem was: I wasn't signed in. failure. FML. failllllloooo... just kidding :). However, now that I have successfully arrived to my destination, I will say what I initially wanted to say: love. Love is a battlefield and love is the way that will make this world a better place, love is the way it's the only way. How can love be both things, a problem and a solution? Could it be through the power of love's transciency that it can be whatever it pleases? I'm not sure, but if you find out, let me know. Until then, I will ponder.
Love,
Ponderer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hooch is crazy. just like roz.
ReplyDeleteif love is a problem, its not love.
ReplyDeleteif love is a problem, than it's a lie.
but then again, relationships take work and become stronger and more enduring through the trying times. and giving unconditional love is sometimes a great challenge.
das all i gots ta say.
"...There are imperfections in every human being, and you will always become unhappy if you look toward the people themselves. But if you look toward God, you will love them and be kind to them, for the world of God is the world of perfection and complete mercy..."
ReplyDelete-Abdu’l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 92
here's another gem:
ReplyDelete"Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, not quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope, and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.”
-1 Corinthians 13:4